ACI Pharmaceuticals boasts of a state of the art manufacturing facility which produces all major therapeutic classes in various dosage forms like tablet, capsule, dry powder, liquid, cream, gel, ointment, ophthalmic and injectables
Consumer Brands & Commodity Products
This division is completely dedicated to catering the household needs of the consumers and has already carved a significant position in the industry with the market leading brands of ACI Aerosol, ACI Mosquito Coil, Savlon. Under ACI Pure brand there are Pure Salt, Pure Flour, Pure Shuji, Pure Spices and Ready meals.
ACI Logistics was established with a view to cater to end consumers with best quality fruits and vegetables, consumer goods and commodity products. ACI Logistics started with a retail chain Swapno which operates the largest number of outlets in the country.
ACI Agribusinesses originated with a mission to develop agriculture for prosperity and has been working towards this goal proficiently. The outcome of this venture is the business units of ACI Crop Care & Public health, ACI Seeds, ACI Fertilizer, ACI Motors, ACI Livestock & Fisheries and Cropex.
Joint Ventures of ACI Limited
ACI Godrej Agrovet Private Limited- A joint venture between ACI Ltd and Godrej India is supplying day old chick and poultry, fish and cattle feed to the agriculture community of Bangladesh.
To realise the mission ACI will
- Endeavor to attain a position of leadership in each category of its business
- Provide products and services of high and consistent quality, ensuring value for money to its customers.
- Promote an environment for learning and personal growth.
- Attain a high level of productivity in all its operations through effective utilisation of time and adoption of appropriate technology.
- Develop its employees by encouraging empowerment and rewarding innovation.
- Ensure superior return on investment through judicious use of resources and efficient operations, utilizing our core competencies.
- Encourage and assist qualitative improvement of the services of its distributors and suppliers.
|Dr. Arif Dowla||Managing Director|
|Dr. F. H. Ansarey||Managing Director & CEO, ACI Agribusiness.|
|Mr. Syed Alamgir||Executive Director, Consumer Brands|
|Mr. M. Mohibuz Zaman||Chief Operating Officer, Pharmaceuticals|
|Mr. Muallem A. Choudhury||Executive Director, Finance and Planning|
|Mr. Sabbir Hasan Nasir||Executive Director, Logistics|
|Mr. Priyatosh Datta||Director, Quality Assurance|
|Mr. Pradip Kar Chowdhury||Financial Controller|
|Ms. Sheema Abed Rahman||Director, Corporate Affairs|
|Mr. Abdus Sadeque||Director, Marketing & Sales|
|Abdul Muyeed Chowdhury||Director|
|Juned Ahmed Choudhury||Director|
|Mr. Imam Ahmed Istiak||General Manager, Operations|
Board of Directors
|Mr. M Anis Ud Dowla||Chairman|
|Mr. Arif Dowla||Managing Director|
|Mrs. Najma Dowla||Director|
|Mr. Waliur Rahman Bhuiyan OBE||Director|
|Mr. Md. Fayekuzzaman||Director|
|Mr. Golam Mainuddin||Director|
|Ms. Shusmita Anis Salam||Director|
|Ms. Sheema Abed Rahman||Director|
Mr. M. Anis Ud Dowla
Dr. Arif Dowla
Dr. F. H. Ansarey
Managing Director & CEO, ACI Agribusiness.